The historic Walworth Town Hall complex is on Walworth Road, in Zone 1, just south of Elephant and Castle town centre and the Elephant Park regeneration site.
Some of the earliest developments within the area date back to the medieval settlement of Long Southwark (1681) which, although famed for its fairs and inns, was largely farmland.
This elegant collection of Grade II listed buildings is located next to the Walworth Conservation area at the rear of the site. They create a striking frontage on Walworth Road.
Links to the relevant planning documents for the WTH site and FAQ’s regarding the project.
A selection of exterior and interior images of the Walworth Town Hall complex.
Register here to access the EoI application form and other information including the conservation mangement plan, floor plans and surveys.